Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!


 

‎"When I stopped seeing my mother with the eyes of a child, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself." 
-Nancy Friday

To all of the amazing moms out there,



Thank you for working as hard as you do every hour of every day. Thank you for being mothers, doctors, teachers, coaches, therapists and friends all at the same time. Thank you for taking on the hardest and most important job there is. Thank you for raising your children to know right from wrong; to be helpful and good members of this society. The world is infinitely better because of you.


To my own amazing mom,


Happy, Happy Mother's Day! You will truly never know how much I love and treasure you. This past year has been the most trying one of my life and I could never have gotten through it without you. As always, you were there at every appointment and constantly on the other end of the line. I will never forget it. You've played all of those roles listed above and more (I should add in artist, editor, nurse, massage therapist, patient advocate, veterinarian, decorator and hairdresser) and I'm so lucky and proud to be your daughter. Thank you for everything...



                                       Love always,
                                       Maya



No comments:

Post a Comment