Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Amazing Mama!



Happy Birthday to you

        
           Happy Birthday to you
                 
               Happy Birthday, 
dear mom,
                   
 Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!




Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday to my best friend! In nearly 25 years, I haven't quite figured out how to explain what you mean to me. You are everything...the one that's been there through thick and thin... the person who always understands. Where would I be without your strength and love (especially after this past year)? No matter how scary things may get, I know you're right there behind me and it's means the world.

I also hope you know how proud you make me.  The people and animals you care for are all better for knowing you. You're so talented and yet so humble. I deeply admire how hard you work every day and the success of Someday Designs. Quite simply, I'm proud of everything you are and so lucky to call you my mom.

Let's celebrate today!

Love always,
My


No comments:

Post a Comment