Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guest Post: "Take Back Your Health Conference" 2011!



Written by Robin Shirley
(click here to read her awesome spotlight)

Some of you might know me from my blog, The Truth About JRA. And some of you probably know how stubborn I’ve been over the past decade about not taking medications. Well, it has now been 3 years since my last prescription medication and almost 1 year since my last over the counter pain medication! It wasn’t easy, but with the right nutrition and lifestyle changes, I made it happen.

Now, I have some very, very exciting news for you! I would like to present...The Take Back Your Health Conference 2011! I’ve worked really hard to put together an event that will empower others with the information, support and resources you need to take back your own health. The conference website is http://www.takebackyourhealthconference.com/

Personally, I think it is ridiculous how uneducated doctors are about nutrition and its powerful effect on autoimmune conditions. I want you to learn how you can get your immune system to function normally again through therapeutic nutrition and lifestyle techniques. This event was created to do just that. If you want to take back your health, reduce your symptoms naturally and hopefully get off your medications, you will find the answers at this conference.


Along with many leading nutrition experts, I will be talking specifically on how to use therapeutic nutrition and lifestyle techniques to reverse autoimmune arthritis conditions. Expert Speakers include: Andrea Beaman, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Victoria Moran, Sally Fallon Morell and Dr. Felix Liao. Visit the website to learn more about them: http://www.takebackyourhealthconference.com/




At the conference, we will:

Explore the top foods and cooking techniques for complete freedom from disease.
Learn about the connection between gut health and autism and autoimmune conditions
Learn how to “mend your ways” as you go forward into you healthiest, most vibrant life.
Listen to inspiring stories of disease reversal including Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Autism.
Discover why the health of your teeth is essential to whole body health.
Learn how optimizing your daily nutrition can reduce symptoms of chronic illness.
Discover the top foods for limitless energy and vibrant health.
Learn how to protect yourself from the unfortunate consequences of modern farming methods.
Learn how to prepare probiotic foods like coconut kefir and cultured vegetables
Learn how to use superfoods like seaweed, mangosteen rind powder, spirulina and many others!





Conference Details:

Location: Arlington, VA at the Crystal Gateway Marriott. 
Date: October 22-23 2011; 9am-5pm both days.
Early bird price until July 15th: $185 for the most empowering two days of your life!
Website: www.TakeBackYourHealthConference.com

I would love to meet some of you in person at the conference! If you want to join hundreds of people taking back their health, register here before July 15th for the early bird price:  www.takebackyourhealthconference.com

If you want to come, but you can’t make it, please visit the website and "like us" on facebook! This is a labor of love for me, and I realize that the cause is bigger than me, so any support you can muster up would be much appreciated.

I hope to see some of you in October!

                                                                            ~Robin


3 comments:

  1. This sounds so fantastic! Maya I'm so glad you introduced us readers to Robin, she has a wonderful approach to managing arthritis and is very inspiring, in how she strives to learn how to give the body what it needs to heal.

    Robin-this conference needs to have a Melbourne session as well! Perhaps that's a future goal for me to organise. Wish I could make it, and I hope the conference goes well, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Robin, I am so impressed. These are big name people you will be presenting with. I have been a Sally Fallon fan for years. Good luck with the conference. You are making a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete