Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Loving With Chronic Illness On Facebook!



As some of you may already know, I've started a Facebook page for Loving With Chronic Illness! If you have a Facebook account, please don't hesitate to stop by, take a look around, and "like" my page. As always, thanks to my amazing readers for sticking by me and showing your constant support. Writing for you all has become one of the greatest gifts in my life, and please don't forget this works both ways. Please don't hesitate to comment on this post and let me know how I'm doing. Is there something you want to see more of? Less of? Do you have a specific topic you'd like me to tackle? I love hearing each of you, so please feel free to be in touch.

I also couldn't end this post before announcing how incredibly excited I am for tomorrow! Never again will I have to deal with long distance or being without John for extended periods of time. Tomorrow is MOVING DAY and, by tomorrow evening, I'll finally be sharing a home with the love of my life. Please be patient with me, as I'll probably be disconnected for several days until we're settled and arrange for internet. I can't wait to decorate and share photos with all of you!

              Love,
                                                                                             Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment